How to Keep Your Dog Healthy & Happy?
July 27, 2018
The dogs are the preferable pet in most of the houses and they were treated like family. You own a dog and you love them a lot yet showing love is not enough you need to pay more attention for them. You are caring your pet dog by feeding and preventing them from the allergens too. In addition you have to show some special concern on their food because through feeding with good food enriched with nutrients can help to keep them healthy. When considering the dog foods organic seems to be a best option whereas the organic dog foods should meet the FDA regulations and they should be manufactured by following the same rules applicable for the human foods.
- The organic dog foods should be made by added growth hormones, antibiotics, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotics, by-products and mainly it should be free of pesticides then applied with bio-engineering.
- Through feeding the dogs with organic dog food they can stay out of skin infections and skin allergies.
- They are easily digestible as the organic foods where made with grains and proteins and there are no chemicals or artificial substances.
- It also helps in boosting up and maintaining the dog’s health immune system.
Opt for the best low protein dog food
The low protein dog food is available in many numbers of brands so you may be feeling difficulties in shopping them. To identify the organic dog foods check for the labels in the dog foods as the organic seal mentioned denotes that the dog food is organic. Not only that the organic seal also helps to know how much percent the food content is organic. Following are the denotations of the organic that assists in knowing the percentage of the dog food content is organic and that helps in selecting the best organic dog food.
- The dog food presented with food content is said to be 100% organic then it should display the seal and the “100% organic” claim.
- If there is at least 95% of the content is organic by leaving the salt and water then it may display the seal.
- The dog food contains at least 70% of the content is organic then the package should be with the statement is “made with organic ingredients” and the ingredients used should be listed but it cannot display the seal.
- If less than 70% of the content is organic, then the organic ingredients used can be listed but it will not be mentioned as organic and it doesn’t contain the seal.